We will Meet or Beat Any Competitors' Price!
Supreme Vent Cleaning Is the Best Air Duct Cleaning Company
in Phoenix and the Surrounding Areas
Why Hire Supreme?
1. Free Quotes… no “Bait & Switch” tactics!
2. All Work is Guaranteed… If You’re Not Happy, You Don’t Pay!
3. Our process is the most efficient and our equipment can clean any ductwork.
4. We prove that we cleaned your air ducts thoroughly with Before & After photos.
A+ Rating with BBB
NADCA Certified Inspectors
NADCA Certified Cleaners
If you are a homeowner looking for air duct cleaning in Phoenix, then you’re in the right place! No other company can offer you what Supreme Vent Cleaning offers:
1. A 100% FREE quote that includes cleaning the ENTIRE HVAC system – No “Bait & Switch” tactics. Many companies in the Phoenix area will advertise a low price point, but when they arrive to your home, you soon learn that the price they quoted you is only for some of the air vents. If you want all of the vents cleaned, you will have to pay more money. When we arrive at your home, we clean the ENTIRE system plus we always clean the dryer vent for free. You will pay the price we quoted you on the phone. No surprises!
2. “If You’re Not Happy, You Don’t Pay!” You won’t find any other air duct cleaning company that offers this guarantee. That’s why the techs at Supreme are considered the best air duct cleaners in Phoenix. Once we finish the duct cleaning service and show you the before and after pictures, you will be amazed. If you are not happy with any aspect of our work, keep your money. We want our customers to be 100% satisfied.
3. We can use a multitude of processes with our high-quality equipment and air duct cleaning tools. Most companies use only one method of cleaning. That limits the type of ductwork they can clean. Supreme can clean any vent or trunk line, including flexible ducts, because we
have the equipment and tools to do it right.
4. We prove to you that we did high quality work and you’ve gotten your money’s worth. We show you the “before and after” pictures and/or videos from inside the ductwork! We’re also happy to have our customers follow us and ask us questions while we work. We enjoy showing how we do things and explaining the cleaning process. We have nothing to hide!
Do You Need Air Duct Cleaning?
- Are your vent covers covered with dust? Is your air filter getting clogged with dust faster than normal? If so, this is an indication that there is a higher-than-normal amount of dust in your house. Air vent cleaning may be what you need to help eliminate it.
- Do you see any mold around the air supply vent grilles or around the condensation drip pan under the A-coil? If so, you first need to eliminate the source and then it is a good idea to get the entire air vent system cleaned.
- Are you experiencing musty or unpleasant odors coming out of the air vents? It
is common for small rodents and insects to find their way into air ducts and vent lines. They tend to create very unpleasant odors. Air duct cleaning is the best way to take care of these unwanted odors.
- Are your allergies bothering you more than normal? Are you having respiratory
issues that you normally don’t experience? This could be an indication that you
need to clean the air ducts. Pollens, mold spores, dust mites, pet hair and other allergens/contaminants circulate throughout the air ducts and your home. A good air duct cleaning and the use of a quality air filter will improve your indoor air quality.
- If you have a newly constructed home or just finished a remodel, you probably have sheet rock dust and saw dust in your air ducts. It is a good idea to clean the system to remove the dust and debris.
- How old is your home? Do you know the air duct cleaning history? If you have an older home and you don’t know if the air ducts have ever been cleaned, chances are they need to be cleaned.
How to Find the Right Company & Avoid Scams
- Don’t fall for the “$99 or $150 Whole House Air Duct Cleaning” specials. No company can afford to send technicians to your house for 3-4 hours at that price, which is how long it takes to do a thorough duct cleaning. Make sure to ask about their process.
- When you’re calling for quotes, make sure the company guarantees that the price they give you covers the ENTIRE duct system, including all vents and trunk lines. Some will give you a low price over the phone and then raise the price when they get into your house, stating the original price didn’t include all vents. That’s called a “Bait & Switch”
- Ask if the company has any guarantee on their work and if they’ll provide proof that they cleaned your air ducts in the form of pictures or videos. They should also allow you to watch them work and ask questions about the process.
- Check out the air duct cleaner online! Read their reviews from customers and make sure they’re registered with the Better Business Bureau.
Our pricing is based on a few things such as (1) the square feet of your house,
(2) total number of vents in your house, including return and supply vents, (3) the
number of units you have, (4) the age of your house, and (5) your physical location.
We take before and after pictures of everything and we invite you to watch as we
work and ask us any questions. We are totally transparent.
Yes. Our cleaning equipment and process will work on any system. Even
insulated flex duct.
Yes. We have many customers who work from home while we clean. We seal the vents and our system captures the dust and debris, keeping the air in your house clean and dust-free during the process.
The average house takes between 3 – 4 hours. It depends upon the number of vents and the location of the unit.
Yes. Our motto has always been “If you’re not happy, you don’t pay.” We are so confident in our air duct cleaning services that if for any reason, you’re not happy with our work, you don’t need to pay us.
Contact Us Today
If you’re in need of air duct cleaning in Phoenix, AZ and the surrounding areas, make sure to get in touch with Supreme Vent Cleaning today. You can reach us online or by calling us at (602) 935-1252. When you call we can offer you a free estimate on air duct cleaning, and make sure to ask about free dryer vent cleaning. We hope to hear from you soon!