Limited Time - Call To Schedule Dryer Vent Cleaning & Get $20 Off
Supreme Vent Cleaning Is the Best Dryer Vent Cleaning Company in Phoenix AZ and the Surrounding Areas
Why Hire Supreme?
1. Free Quotes… no “Bait & Switch” tactics!
2. All Work is Guaranteed for 6 months!
3. We use the most efficient cleaning system in the industry to clean your dryer vent line.
4. We prove that we cleaned your dryer vent line with our “air flow” testing tool.
5. “If You’re Not Happy…You Don’t Pay!”
Our Dryer "Back Pressure Tester" Provides Proof... Watch The Video:
What Makes Us The Best Dryer Vent Cleaners In Phoenix?
- Our Pricing. We will meet or beat any competitors’ price for cleaning the dryer vent line. You can call other dryer vent cleaning companies and then call us. Tell us the company name and what they quoted you and we will meet or beat that price.
- We clean over 10,000 dryer vent lines per year and we utilize the most efficient cleaning equipment and processes. We know exactly what to look for in any of the various cleaning situations and there isn’t a vent cleaning situation we haven’t encountered.
- We have a 6 month guarantee on our dryer vent cleaning work. If the dryer doesn’t seem to be drying properly, call us anytime up to 6 months from the cleaning date and we will schedule a time to come back and clean your dryer vent line again…no charge!
- We have a special “Air Flow Back Pressure Tester’ that tells us if the air is flowing out of the dryer the way it is supposed to. Some companies have a wind speed anemometer and they test the air speed coming out of the exterior vent cover but…Very few companies have a “Back Pressure Tester” which measures the back pressure inside the dryer itself. This back pressure tester is the BEST way to verify the dryer is operating at top efficiency. The more back pressure the meter shows, the more lint blockage in the dryer vent line.
- We can repair or replace worn out or defective transition tubes. Those are the tubes that connect the dryer to the wall.
- We can repair or reroute your dryer vent line if it is failing. Some dryer vent lines are in very bad condition and need repaired or replaced. We are very good at doing that. We are the most competitive-priced company in the Phoenix area.
- We can replace your worn out vent cover and flaps with a new one that will keep all birds and rodents out of your dryer vent line. Our amazing Vent cover eliminates the need for those bulky bird guards.
Dryer Fire Statistics
- According to the National Fire Protection Association, there were an estimated 15,970 home structure fires caused by washing machines and clothes dryers between 2010 – 2014.
- 92% of these fires were caused by clothes dryers.
- The results of the dryer fires were 13 deaths, 444 injured and $238 million in property damage.
- Dust, fiber or lint buildup was responsible for 27% of the clothes dryer fires.
These statistics should convince you that routine cleaning of your dryer vent line is an important home maintenance item.
Clothes Dryer Cleaning
We do a lot of dryer vent cleaning in Phoenix and the surrounding area and I can tell you that sometimes dryer vent cleaning isn’t the only issue.
Sometimes the dryer itself needs a good cleaning. Over time, lint will build up in the back of the dryer and it will reduce the air flow. So the mistake made by some dryer vent cleaners is to think that since they cleaned the dryer vent line, all is good.
The reality is that without being able to test the dryer with a back pressure tester, you can’t easily tell if a clogged dryer is the real issue. You can look at the screen on the inside of the dryer drum and that will give you some indication but if you have cleaned the dryer vent line and you still lack adequate flow, you need to tear into the dryer.
We have a lot of experience in determining if the dryer needs cleaned out or not and we have done our fair share of dryer cleaning. That’s why we are considered one of the best dryer vent cleaners in Phoenix.
Dryer Vent Line Rebuild And Repair
Some customers call us and they request that we rebuild their dryer vent line. It is falling apart and lint is blowing out into the room and creating a mess.
A lot of the dryer vent lines we come across are constructed out of aluminum and I can tell you that it is not very strong or durable. Any good dryer vent cleaner in Phoenix will tell you that galvanized metal pipe is the only way to go. It is so much stronger and the elbows are much more durable. When you put the metal pieces together with steel tape, you have a great dryer vent exhaust system.
We are very good at rebuilding broken dryer vent lines because we know the building codes and we follow them to ensure the highest safety standard. Make sure to contact us with any questions abouyt dryer vent line rebuild.
Frequently Asked Questions
That depends on a few factors like if the dryer vent is ground level, if we need a ladder or if it is on the roof. Typically, it averages around $110.
One obvious sign that you need the dryer vent cleaned is that the clothes are taking longer to dry. You are needing to run the dryer through two to three cycles or longer.
Another sign is if the dryer is getting excessively hot to touch or when you open the door and the heat is hotter than normal.
If the clothes and air, when opening the dryer, smells burnt.
If you have water dripping behind the dryer where the transition tube hooks up is a sign that lint is accumulating there and it is wet. The water is dripping through the connection.
You can also turn the dryer on and go outside and find the dryer vent cap and determine if any air is coming out. If it is really weak or no air at all, the dryer vent needs cleaned.
Dryer vent cleaning in Phoenix and the surrounding area generally take 20-30 minutes under normal circumstances. If there is a stubborn clog or bird’s nest it could take up to an hour.
If the technician finds other issues like a damaged transition tube or a disconnected line, it can take longer.
We use a special back pressure tester to determine the air flow. If the reading is a high number, then the dryer vent line is clean. A low number indicates a clogged line and we keep cleaning until we get the high number:)
We also turn the dryer on and check at the vent cap to make sure the air flow is strong.
We accept cash, check or credit cards.
Absolutely… We have a six-month guarantee.